Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- A simple, fast and secure PHP/AngularJS based single user feed and mail reader, password and bookmark manager.
CacoCloud is divided into a RESTful PHP backend storing all data into a SQLite database and an SPA frontend based on AngularJs.
- POPauthd is a Perl-based daemon that uses POP to authorize connecting hosts for SMTP relaying. It is particularly useful to authenticate roaming users with IP addresses that change often. The daemon runs in the background, watching the syslog for successful POP logins. When it sees one, it enters the IP in sendmail's access database, giving the host authorization to relay through the server. The entries can be expired after a prescribed, configurable period of time with a companion script run via crontab. 'POPauthd' is designed to run on a FreeBSD server, but should work properly on any UNIX system. It will work with any POP3 daemon that's capable of writing successful POP logins to a log file.
- Seafile provides the full facilities to replace proprietary cloud storage and file syncing solutions.
It offers the ability to self-host the server on your own hardware as well as make use of commercial services that host it for you. It offers a desktop client for all major operating systems.
Major features include:
- File syncing
- File version control
- Client side encryption
- Public share linking
- Group and Organisation collaboration
It can be used as a free software replacement for Dropbox, Spideroak, Wuala and similar proprietary programs and services.
- Zorp is a new generation proxy firewall suite and as such its core architecture is built around today's security demands: it uses application level proxies, it is modular and component based, it uses a script language to describe policy decisions, it makes it possible to monitor encrypted traffic, it let's you override client actions, it let's you protect your servers with its built in IDS capabilities... The list is endless. It gives you all the power you need to implement your local security policy.