Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- The aim of this project is to produce a C++ program, named Fisoco, which will permit users to search and organize files on their system. First, tell Fisoco to find every file which match with a query in the locations you have set (local folder, device, remote folder..), then refine your selection, and move, rename, convert, remove your files.. At this stage of the development (0.8.3), only the command line interface is maintained, and it is only able to look for files into the system (except /proc and /run), but this will progress soon ! Fisoco means FInd, Select, Order, and COnvert. Contributions, comments, help, translations, ideas (a better name for example) are all welcome !
- Kodi (formally known as XBMC) is an award-winning media player and entertainment hub, featuring a 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls.
It allows users to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the internet.
- libreCMC is an embedded GNU/Linux distro with the focus of providing a platform that is 100% free software and that does not contain non-free blobs. While libreCMC is currently a hard fork of the popular OpenWRT project, it uses a linux-libre kernel and does not contain non-free parts.
- The Mediatex project intends to make easier as possible archives management by spreading and accessing "write once read many" supports (as compact disks) and dedicated metadata. It provides a server sharing perennial URLs on electronic records.
- OpenGnSys (Open Genesis) Project brings together the combined efforts of several Spanish Public Universities. OpenGnSys provide a number of free and open tools for managing and deploying computers. These tools supplies a complete, versatile and intuitive sytem. This system allows the arrangement, installation and deployment of different operating systems.
OpenGnSys architecture is flexible to adapt to the needs of different models of computer networks (companies and institutions) and can be used in different types of scenarios:
- Centralized management of ICT Units to Support Teaching and Research.
- Park Maintenance PC member of an institution.
- Deployment and maintenance of the servers in a Data Center.
- Administration of deployment repository for the Support Services ( help desk) of an Institution.
The specific tasks of configuration and modification of data in each computer can be made directly once the process image dump, without having to boot your operating system. So, yo can access to the information stored on disks. This is a significant advantage over other similar products, including commercial.
- Pac manager
- PAC Manager is a secure connection manager with automatiions, which make it good GNU/Linux and free software replacement for SecureCRT and Putty. Some features include:
- Simple GUI to manage/launch connections to remote machines.
- Scripting possibilities, 'ala' SecureCRT
- Configurable Pre
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.