Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- Kodi (formally known as XBMC) is an award-winning media player and entertainment hub, featuring a 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls.
It allows users to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the internet.
- libreCMC is an embedded GNU/Linux distro with the focus of providing a platform that is 100% free software and that does not contain non-free blobs. While libreCMC is currently a hard fork of the popular OpenWRT project, it uses a linux-libre kernel and does not contain non-free parts.
- The Mediatex project intends to make easier as possible archives management by spreading and accessing "write once read many" supports (as compact disks) and dedicated metadata. It provides a server sharing perennial URLs on electronic records.
- Pac manager
- PAC Manager is a secure connection manager with automatiions, which make it good GNU/Linux and free software replacement for SecureCRT and Putty. Some features include:
- Simple GUI to manage/launch connections to remote machines.
- Scripting possibilities, 'ala' SecureCRT
- Configurable Pre