Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- Kodi (formally known as XBMC) is an award-winning media player and entertainment hub, featuring a 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls.
It allows users to play and view most videos, music, podcasts, and other digital media files from local and network storage media and the internet.
- Using this, you can setup a wifi/ethernet router with many advanced features. Can be used to create a VPN router.
wrt, wireless, router, ethernet, vpn, firewall.
LibreWRT was established to give users of embedded systems, such as the Ben Nanonote, ath9k based wifi routers, and other hardware that respects your freedom, a fully free GNU/Linux-libre distro.
The project's current goal is to aim for compliance with the Free Software Foundation's "Guidelines for Free System Distributions" and ensure that the project continues to meet these requirements set forth by the FSF.
LibreWRT will always remain entirely free software as defined by the Free Software Foundation. We will not distribute, recommend, or otherwise support non-free software. If, despite our best efforts, non-free software slips through we will remove it.
- The Mediatex project intends to make easier as possible archives management by spreading and accessing "write once read many" supports (as compact disks) and dedicated metadata. It provides a server sharing perennial URLs on electronic records.
- Pac manager
- PAC Manager is a secure connection manager with automatiions, which make it good GNU/Linux and free software replacement for SecureCRT and Putty. Some features include:
- Simple GUI to manage/launch connections to remote machines.
- Scripting possibilities, 'ala' SecureCRT
- Configurable Pre