Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- Nextcloud is a free, decentralized and open cloud platform. It allows you to sync your files, calendars and contacts while staying in control of your data. As a platform you can extend it with many existing apps or write your own. With federated sharing, Nextcloud allows you to collaborate with people across different Nextcloud installations. Nextcloud also provides real-time communication through Spreed.me and collaborative editing through LibreOffice Online integration.
- ownCloud provides file storage and synchronization on your server (accessible using WebDAV and the Web interface) and related services like calendar (CalDAV) and contacts (CardDAV) synchronization.
- Pac manager
- PAC Manager is a secure connection manager with automatiions, which make it good GNU/Linux and free software replacement for SecureCRT and Putty. Some features include:
- Simple GUI to manage/launch connections to remote machines.
- Scripting possibilities, 'ala' SecureCRT
- Configurable Pre
- Seafile provides the full facilities to replace proprietary cloud storage and file syncing solutions.
It offers the ability to self-host the server on your own hardware as well as make use of commercial services that host it for you. It offers a desktop client for all major operating systems.
Major features include:
- File syncing
- File version control
- Client side encryption
- Public share linking
- Group and Organisation collaboration
It can be used as a free software replacement for Dropbox, Spideroak, Wuala and similar proprietary programs and services.