Broaden your selection: Category/Runs-on
- Beyond The Titanic
- Adventure awaits you onboard the RMS Titanic. Can you survive the sinking and make it home to San Francisco?
- A font editor which can generate fonts in SVG, EOT and TTF format.
- A simple, fast and secure PHP/AngularJS based single user feed and mail reader, password and bookmark manager.
CacoCloud is divided into a RESTful PHP backend storing all data into a SQLite database and an SPA frontend based on AngularJs.
- Candela is a simple shell-building system that uses python and curses to help developers create customized command line interfaces. It has a simple interface, is well documented, and allows developers to take command-based tools to the next level of complexity and usability.
Commands are 100% python and can run aribtrary code Commands can run code in secondary threads for asynchronous operation Customizable tab completion hooks for command arguments Customizable key event callbacks for reacting to each keypress event Responsive layout for smaller terminals Numerous built-in command templates Simple command syntax and help system "stickers" allow persistent information display Automatically generated command validation Up/Down arrows cycle through history Copy/Paste, insert text mode Easy transitions between menus Supports both named and positional command arguments
- Cursynth is a polyphonic music synthesizer that runs graphically inside your terminal. You can play Cursynth as a standalone soft-synth with your computer keyboard or MIDI keyboard.
- GNU Datamash is a command-line program which performs basic
numeric,textual and statistical operations on input textual data files.
it is designed to be portable and reliable, and aid researchers to easily automate analysis pipelines, without writing code or even short scripts.
- KNIME [naim] is a user-friendly graphical workbench for the entire analysis process: data access, data transformation, initial investigation, powerful predictive analytics, visualisation and reporting. The open integration platform provides over 1000 modules (nodes), including those of the KNIME community and its extensive partner network.
- Lynis is an auditing and hardening tool for Unix derivatives like Linux/BSD/Solaris. It scans systems to detect software and security issues. Besides security-related information, it will also scan for general system information, installed packages, and possible configuration mistakes. The software is aimed at assisting automated auditing, software patch management, and vulnerability and malware scanning of Unix-based systems.
- ng-jackspa is a set of simple user interface programs that host a LADSPA plugin, providing JACK ports for its audio inputs and outputs, and dynamic setting of its control inputs through the user interface. Additionally, the plugin controls can be exported to or controlled by control voltages on standard JACK audio ports. The following interfaces are available: an ncurses visual (full screen) interface for the terminal; a GTK+ graphical interface; a Qt 4 graphical interface; and a command line interface for the terminal.
- OmegaT is a free multiplatform (Java-SWING) Computer Aided Translation tool. OmegaT keeps a memory of the way you translate your text and can use memories of previous translations for reference. OmegaT is based on translation industry standards (TMX 1.4 etc) and supports a number of common formats including ODF (ISO/IEC 26300), legacy OpenOffice.org formats, HTML/XHTML, DocBook, plain text, Java bundle properties, monolingual .PO files etc. OmegaT is developed by translators for translators. Support and documentation are available in a number of languages.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.