Broaden your selection: Category/Runs-on
- A font editor which can generate fonts in SVG, EOT and TTF format.
- CYTHAR is multi-platform, pattern-oriented, polyphonic MIDI step-sequencer, which makes its own path. 16 parallel patterns with six tracks and 16 bars -- equating to 256 bars and 96 tracks. The six pattern tracks imitate the strings of a guitar and will be tuned e.g. to “EAdgbe”.
For example, you can set a guitar chord to a pattern tune and then by enabling a few events or triggers the sequencer will start a solo or plays with the chords. You can program drum sets, melodies, arpeggios and complete songs.
- A simple, fast and secure PHP/AngularJS based single user feed and mail reader, password and bookmark manager.
CacoCloud is divided into a RESTful PHP backend storing all data into a SQLite database and an SPA frontend based on AngularJs.
- FreeSpeechMe is a Free Software plug-in for Firefox that allows people to effortlessly view Dot-Bit websites. It works on GNU/Linux and Windows.
Dot-Bit (.bit) is a new top-level domain that, unlike Dot-Com, Dot-Net, Dot-UK, etc., is NOT controlled by any government or corporation.
FreeSpeechMe works over the distributed blockchain of the inexpensive cryptocurrency, Namecoin (a derivative of BitCoin). Namecoin is not generally traded as currency. It exists primarily for the purpose of decentralized DNS.
Domains currently cost about 10 cents US of Namecoin to register.
Before FreeSpeechMe, viewing Dot-Bit websites required changing DNS settings, and using non-vetted public DNS servers. FreeSpeechMe doesn't require changing DNS settings, so it is much more secure.
Newly registered Dot-Bit websites can be viewed within three hours worldwide with FreeSpeechMe.
IP or Nameserver update changes to an existing Dot-Bit website are viewable worldwide within 40 minutes.
This isn't just "a plug-in." FreeSpeechMe, Dot-Bit and Namecoin are a complete new Internet ecosystem, free of the constraints of ICANN and the like.
Please see tech FAQ for full list of improvements and implementations we're planning on for FreeSpeechMe and Namecoin: http://www.freespeechme.org/advanced-faq/
- KNIME [naim] is a user-friendly graphical workbench for the entire analysis process: data access, data transformation, initial investigation, powerful predictive analytics, visualisation and reporting. The open integration platform provides over 1000 modules (nodes), including those of the KNIME community and its extensive partner network.
- Have fun and make games, or hack your homework using Ruby! Just tell your parents or teachers you're learning Ruby programming... ;)
- OmegaT is a free multiplatform (Java-SWING) Computer Aided Translation tool. OmegaT keeps a memory of the way you translate your text and can use memories of previous translations for reference. OmegaT is based on translation industry standards (TMX 1.4 etc) and supports a number of common formats including ODF (ISO/IEC 26300), legacy OpenOffice.org formats, HTML/XHTML, DocBook, plain text, Java bundle properties, monolingual .PO files etc. OmegaT is developed by translators for translators. Support and documentation are available in a number of languages.
- Open Rails
- Open Rails is a computer-based simulation of rail transport operations.
It models a 3D virtual reality world in which trains operate a rail service and the player takes charge of a train to complete an activity. A multi-user mode is also provided where remote players can collaborate to provide a service.
Open Rails (OR) provides almost all the functionality of the unsupported 2001 product - Microsoft Train Simulator (MSTS) - providing a modern platform for rail content originally created for MSTS. Note that OR v1.0 does not provide tools for creating content such as routes, rolling stock and activities. These will come later.
- Stendhal is a multiplayer online adventure game with retro style graphics, hundreds of different creatures, items, NPCs and quests. It is written in Java by the Arianne Project, which was awarded project of the month March 2010 by SourceForge.
Stendhal is a fun friendly and free multiplayer online adventure game. Start playing, get hooked... Get the source code, and add your own ideas...
Stendhal has a huge and rich world. You can explore cities, forest, mountains, mines, plains, caves and dungeons.
You could meet over 250 NPCs, many will give you tasks and quests for valuable experience, shiny gold, but mainly a warm fuzzy feeling.
Your character will develop and grow and with each new level up become stronger and better. With the money you acquire you can buy new items and improve your armour and weapons, trade with friends, or look for what other players are giving away in the 'community chest'.
If you just want to fight that helps too - the cities could get overrun by monsters without you!
So what are you waiting for?! A whole new world awaits...