Broaden your selection: Category/Science
- PEBL is:
- Free psychology software for creating experiments
- Allows you to design your own experiments or use ready-made ones
- Lets you exchange experiments freely without license or charge
PEBL offers a simple programming language tailor-made for creating and conducting many standard experiments.
- PSPP is a program for statistical analysis of sampled data. It is a free software replacement for IBM SPSS.
It is a powerfull tool which can be used for exploratory data analysis, hypothesis testing, data preprocessing and visualisation. Available procedures include t-test, anova, linear and logistic regression, non-parametric tests, factor analysis, principle components analysis and many more.
It can be used either with a command line or graphical user interface.
- SalStat is an small application for the statistical analysis of scientific data (with a special concentration on psychology). It can already do 18 kinds of descriptive statistics, t tests (paired, unpaired and one sample), 3 kinds of correlations linear regression and point biserial tests, and single factor anova (both within and between subjects). Data is entered on an easy-to-use datagrid like a spreadsheet, and all the analyses are driven by menus and dialog boxes. Output can be formatted to HTML.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution itself.