Broaden your selection: Category/Science
- PEBL is:
- Free psychology software for creating experiments
- Allows you to design your own experiments or use ready-made ones
- Lets you exchange experiments freely without license or charge
PEBL offers a simple programming language tailor-made for creating and conducting many standard experiments.
- PSPP is a program for statistical analysis of sampled data. It is a free software replacement for IBM SPSS.
It is a powerfull tool which can be used for exploratory data analysis, hypothesis testing, data preprocessing and visualisation. Available procedures include t-test, anova, linear and logistic regression, non-parametric tests, factor analysis, principle components analysis, cluster analysis, receiver operating characteristic and many more.
It can be used either with a command line or graphical user interface.
- SalStat is an small application for the statistical analysis of scientific data (with a special concentration on psychology). It can already do 18 kinds of descriptive statistics, t tests (paired, unpaired and one sample), 3 kinds of correlations linear regression and point biserial tests, and single factor anova (both within and between subjects). Data is entered on an easy-to-use datagrid like a spreadsheet, and all the analyses are driven by menus and dialog boxes. Output can be formatted to HTML.