Broaden your selection: Category/Security
- ACE UC Sniffer
- ACE (Automated Corporate Enumerator) is a simple yet powerful VoIP Corporate Directory enumeration tool that mimics the behavior of an IP Phone in order to download the name and extension entries that a given phone can display on its screen interface. It is based on UC Sniffer.
- 'Averist' adds an authentication layer to any CGI application written in Perl. It supports initial authentication through CGI (form), and it can use CGI (hidden form fields) or cookies for reauthentication after a configurable timeout. It can also use a DBM file, a flat file database, or an SQL database for storing session tickets for increased security. The username and password check at the initial authentication can be done via a DBM file, an LDAP directory, a NIS database, the passwd database, a passwd-style file, or an SQL database.
- The 'cgipaf' package includes three CGI programs: passwd.cgi, which users update their password; viewmailcfg.cgi, which lets users view their current mail configuration; and mailcfg.cgi, which updates the mail configuration. All programs use PAM for user authentication. Users can run a script to update SAMBA passwords or NIS configuration when a password is changed. mailcfg.cgi creates a .procmailrc in the user's home directory. A user with too many invalid logins can be locked. The minimum and maximum UID can be set in the configuration file, so you can specify the range of UIDs that can use cgipaf.
- 'checkpassword-pam' is an implementation of a PAM- based checkpassword-compatible authentication program, but is more modern and administrator-friendly.
- Cjdns implements an encrypted IPv6 network using public key cryptography for address allocation and a distributed hash table for routing. This provides near zero-configuration networking without many of the security and robustness issues that regular IPv4 and IPv6 networks have.
Hyperboria is the largest cjdns network, with hundreds of active nodes around the world.
- 'ksfv' (Check SFV) creates simple file verification (.sfv) listings and tests existing .sfv files. It uses the crc32 checksum.
- DataStatix is a free software for GNU/Linux and Windows useful to manage data of every kind (although it has been written to manage biomedical data), to create descriptive statistics and graphs and to export items easily to R environment or to other statistic softwares. In order to handle properly big amount of data and many concurrent users, DataStatix works with MySql database and it has been developed and tested with MySql community edition 5.5. Some features of the software are: users management (create, delete, modify password) within the software; different users levels of data access (administrator, default, read only); user defined templates (models) of data, to create new databases easily; importation and esportation of data in CSV format (used also by Calc and Excel); updating of existing data from a CSV file created with DataStatix; descriptive statistics from every data (some more kind of statistics to come); graphs from every data.
- Encryptr can be used to store passwords, PINs and other sensitive data, and safely share that data between devices via remote storage.
Only someone with your username and password can access the data, it is not accessible to the software developer, remote host, or anyone else in the communication chain.
- FriBID is a free software for the Swedish e-id system called BankID. FriBID also supports processor architectures and GNU/Linux and BSD distributions that the official software doesn't support.