Broaden your selection: Category/Security
- AMaViS-ng is a modular rewrite of amavisd and amavis-perl. It scans email for malicious code inside attachments and archive files, stopping delivery if malicious code is found. It supports integration of several third-party virus scanners and integrates nicely into several MTA setups. Unlike amavis-perl and amavisd, there is no need for build-time configuration
- 'amavisd-new' is an interface between MTAs and content checkers, including virus scanners, and/or the Mail::SpamAssasin Perl module. It talks to the MTA via (E)SMTP or LMTP, or by using helper programs. No timing gaps exist in the design, which could cause a mail loss. It is normally positioned at or near a central mailer, not necessarily where the user's mailboxes and final delivery takes place.
- arkOS is a lightweight Linux-based operating system, initially targeted to run on a Raspberry Pi, intended to make self-hosting server software as easy as possible. It has different components that interact to achieve these ends, chief among them an integrated application called Genesis which graphically manages the server and its components. With Genesis, users can easily add/remove server software, manage websites, change system settings and more from a reliable visual interface that's easy to use. arkOS puts a focus on user's experience, requiring no command line experience to run well. In the future, users will also be able to host their email accounts, chat accounts, and social networking profiles from an arkOS server just as easily.
- Authforce is an HTTP authentication brute forcer. Using various methods, it attempts brute force username and password pairs for a site. It has the ability to try common usernames and passwords, username derivations, and common username/password pairs. It is used both to test the security of your site and to highlight the insecurity of HTTP authentication due to the fact that users just don't pick good passwords.
- Cjdns implements an encrypted IPv6 network using public key cryptography for address allocation and a distributed hash table for routing. This provides near zero-configuration networking without many of the security and robustness issues that regular IPv4 and IPv6 networks have.
Hyperboria is the largest cjdns network, with hundreds of active nodes around the world.
- Clipperz is a web based password manager. Local encryption within the browser guarantees that no one except you can read your data. With Clipperz you can quickly login to websites, as well as organize and store logins and any confidential data.
- File Scan
- File::Scan allows users to make multiplatform virus scanners which can detect Windows/DOS/Mac viruses. It include a virus scanner and signatures database.
- Firestorm is an extremely high performance network intrusion detection system (NIDS). At the moment it just a sensor but plans are to include real support for analysis, reporting, remote console and on-the-fly sensor configuration. It is fully pluggable and hence extremely flexible.
- Firestr in short, is a distributed,
decentralized way to communicate and share through running programs.
You don't send a message to someone, you send an program, which can have rich content. All programs are wired up together automatically providing distributed communication, either through text, images, videos, or games.
The source code to all applications is available immediately to instantly clone and modify.
- Hackbot is a host exploration tool and bannergrabber. It is meant as auditory tool for remote and local hosts. It scans numerous services and vulnerabilities.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.