Broaden your selection: Category/Software-development
- Database load balancing class for PHP applications who need to deal with various MySQL servers. The class will properly detect write queries and will try the next available server(s) until running out of connections. Multi server connection handling in progress in order to allow running transactions in many servers at the same time.
- Crypton is a software framework for remote storage, where the remote server has no knowledge of what is being stored.
The content is encrypted client-side before it reaches the server. The framework is designed to be easy for application developers to use, without needing experience in encryption.
- GNUe Application Server
- GNU Enterprise is developing tools to build portable database applications, and a complete ERP system building on these tools. The GNUe Application Server (AppServer) is the core of the n-tier variant of the GNU Enterprise system. To the front end (be it GNUe Forms, GNUe Reports or any other tool), it provides user-definable business objects with arbitrary fields and methods. While transforming access to those fields and methods into database communication and calling of scripts, it cares about stability, security, speed, and consistency.
- GNUe Common Library
- GNUe Common Library is the basis for the GNUe tools, such as Forms, Reports, Application Server, and Designer. It implements a database-abstraction layer that provides support for most major databases. A builtin XML-to-Object parser and Object-to-XML marshaller are used by Forms, Reports, and Designer to save and read Forms/Report definitions to and from an XML file. It also defines and implements an RPC abstraction layer that will allow server processes to define their public methods once and have them available XML-RPC and Pyro clients.
- GNUe Forms
- GNUe Forms is a generator for data aware user interfaces with support for different platforms and data sources. From an XML file containing both the layout definition and the program logic required, GNUe Forms generates native interactive data entry screens for a number of user interface frameworks, including GNOME, KDE, and a curses based text interface. GNUe Forms can interact with all data sources supported by GNUe Common, which includes GNUe AppServer, SQLite, MySQL, Firebird, PostgreSQL, MaxDB, or plain CSV files.
- GNUe Navigator
- GNUe Navigator is a menuing system for GNUe Forms and Reports.
- GNUe Reports
- GNUe Reports is a platform and output-independent reporting system. It reads an XML-based report definition and generates arbitrary XML output that can further be translated into any format for which there is an adapter. GNUe Reports currently has outputs for Text, HTML, Label Stock, and CSV -- with PDF, Postscript, and Gnumeric/Excel formats in the works. Reports can output directly to a file, as an email attachment, to a printer, or to a HylaFax server.
- InfiniSQL is a distributed in-memory NewSQL relational database management system (RDBMS). It excels at performing complex transactions which involve records on multiple server nodes. It is engineered around the actor model of concurrent programming, which enables unique scalability capabilities. InfiniSQL is currently in an alpha state, and the project is eagerly seeking developers, early adopters, and people who want to help build a community around it.
- Goal of this data centric project - is to shield Java developer from nuances of vendor implementation and standard boilerplate code.
Midao JDBC is created to simplify development with Java JDBC.
It is flexible, customizable, simple/intuitive to use and provides a lot of functionality: transactions, work with metadata, type handling, profiling, input/output processing/converting, pooled datasource libraries support, named parameters, multiple vendor support out of the box, custom exception handling and overrides.
With single jar it supports both JDBC 3.0(Java 5) and JDBC 4.0(Java 6).
Midao JDBC is well tested, not only it has over 500 unit and functional tests, but also it is tested with latest drivers of: Derby, MySQL (MariaDB), PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL and Oracle.
- OfficeFloor provides true inversion of control for building simple static to complex real-time Web applications that are "build once, run anywhere" - even with cloud computing. It allows you to wire together a working prototype in minutes, extend the prototype to a working Web site in hours, and deploy and run anywhere. The code is self documenting to make support easier. It aims to be "The Java Web Answer" for rapid application development for Web applications.