Broaden your selection: Category/Software-development
- DiVinE is an extensible system for distributed formal verification of concurrent systems. DiVinE as such can be viewed from two very different points of view: as a tool for distributed state space analysis and LTL model-checking, and as a development and fast prototyping environment.
- Dia is a program for creating diagrams of all kinds.
It can create many types of diagrams, including UML, network and flowchart diagrams. The engine is very flexible and dynamically loads diagram-types from disk. Dia can also print diagrams and export tham to a number pf formats including EPS, SVG and PNG.
- Docmenta is a Java web-application for creating publications that need to be published for web and print. Supported output formats are PDF, HTML, Web-Help, EPUB (eBook) and DocBook. Main Features are:
- Distributed authoring
- WYSIWYG editing
- Link management
- Approval workflow
- Translation support
- Table of Contents and index generation
- Image gallery
- Listing support (line numbering, syntax highlighting)
- Applicability filtering and more.
- Namecheck is a tool for static checking of symbol names using configurable rules for C and C++ code. It is currently a gcc plugin.
- OpenProofPower is a specification and proof tool based on an implementation of Higher Order Logic (HOL), following the LCF paradigm, in Standard ML. OpenProofPower provides support for specification and proof in Z using a semantic embedding of Z into HOL.
- The Jaza Animator
- Jaza is an `Animator' for the Z formal specification language. It is intended to help you:
- evaluate Z expressions;
- test Z schemas against example data values;
- execute some Z specifications.