Broaden your selection: Category/Software-development
- DiVinE is an extensible system for distributed formal verification of concurrent systems. DiVinE as such can be viewed from two very different points of view: as a tool for distributed state space analysis and LTL model-checking, and as a development and fast prototyping environment.
- Dia is a program for creating diagrams of all kinds.
It can create many types of diagrams, including UML, network and flowchart diagrams. The engine is very flexible and dynamically loads diagram-types from disk. Dia can also print diagrams and export tham to a number pf formats including EPS, SVG and PNG.
- Docmenta is a Java web-application for creating publications that need to be published for web and print. Supported output formats are PDF, HTML, Web-Help, EPUB (eBook) and DocBook. Main Features are:
- Distributed authoring
- WYSIWYG editing
- Link management
- Approval workflow
- Translation support
- Table of Contents and index generation
- Image gallery
- Listing support (line numbering, syntax highlighting)
- Applicability filtering and more.
- Namecheck is a tool for static checking of symbol names using configurable rules for C and C++ code. It is currently a gcc plugin.
- OpenProofPower is a specification and proof tool based on an implementation of Higher Order Logic (HOL), following the LCF paradigm, in Standard ML. OpenProofPower provides support for specification and proof in Z using a semantic embedding of Z into HOL.
- The Jaza Animator
- Jaza is an `Animator' for the Z formal specification language. It is intended to help you:
- evaluate Z expressions;
- test Z schemas against example data values;
- execute some Z specifications.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.