Broaden your selection:
- 'Q' DVD-Author
- 'Q' DVD-Author is a GUI frontent for dvdauthor and related tools. The goal is to provide an easy-to-use, yet powerful and complete interface to generate DVD menus, slideshows, and videos to burn on a DVD under GNU/Linux.
- 0 A.D. (pronounced "zero ey-dee") is a free, free software, cross- platform real-time strategy (RTS) game of ancient warfare. In short, it is a historically-based war/economy game that allows players to relive or rewrite the history of Western civilizations, focusing on the years between 500 B.C. and 500 A.D. The project is highly ambitious, involving state-of-the-art 3D graphics, detailed artwork, sound, and a flexible and powerful custom-built game engine.
- 123sqlengine is a functional relational database engine still under development but featuring fully original database engine design
- 2532 Gigs
- 2532 Gigs is a PHP/SQL gig lister designed for bands and music sites. The Web-based Control Panel allows admins to add, edit, and delete shows and artists. Multiple users are supported, with two security levels (admin and staff).
- 2wm is an extremely fast, small, and dynamic window manager for X. It is the little brother of dwm.
- 3D Pong
- A one-or-two player "pong" (ball and paddles) game for X-Window, drawn using vectors (lines). Different view modes are available, including split red/blue mode for using 3D glasses. Two players supported by connecting to multiple X-Window displays.
- The GNU 3DKit is a platform independent rendering architecture based on OpenGL, written in ObjC. It is part of the GNUstep environment, which provides an object-oriented application development framework and tool set. As of July 25, 2002 the sources for the old 0.3.x versions can no longer be downloaded. Please contact the author if you would like the source code for the 0.3.x versions. This project was a GNU package. It has since been decommissioned and is no longer developed.
- '3dFB' is a 3D file manager and browser. 2D file managers work nicely, but with 3D, you can display much more information. The aim of this project is to make a viable, workable, 3D file manager that is not a hog on resources and can actually be usable.
- 3DLDF is a GNU package for three-dimensional drawing with MetaPost output. It is written in C++ using CWEB. It is intended, among other things, to provide a convenient way of including 3D graphics in TeX documents. This package includes an interactive program called `3dldf', which implements a language intended to resemble Donald Knuth's METAFONT language and John Hobby's MetaPost language, which is based on METAFONT.
- 4Pane is a highly configurable Linux filemanager. It has dual twin-panes, each of which has a directory tree-view pane and a detailed-list pane for files. Advanced features include multiple undo and redo of most operations (including deletions), archive management including 'virtual browsing' inside archives, multiple renameand duplication of files, a terminal emulator and user-defined tools
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.