Broaden your selection: Category/Version-control
- ADG: Automatic Drawing Generation
- The ADG library (Automatic Drawing Generation) is a set of functions focused on automating the drawing of mechanical parts. It is not a CAD system but a library providing a non-interactive canvas where you can put common CAD entities such as paths, xatches and quotes, to create your technical drawings. The final result can be displayed inside a GTK+ widget or exported to any cairo available format, such as PostScript and PDF documents or PNG and SVG images.
- Think of a radio station. Airtime is software that allows multiple people to run it over the internet. Airtime helps them manage the audio archive, upload files, create shows, manage staff, edit the programme calendar and cue playout. Designed specifically for independent media, it's free software.
- Anki is a flashcard program which makes remembering things easy. Because it is a lot more efficient than traditional study methods, you can either greatly decrease your time spent studying, or greatly increase the amount you learn.
Anyone who needs to remember things in their daily life can benefit from Anki. Since it is content-agnostic and supports images, audio, videos and scientific markup (via LaTeX), the possibilities are endless. For example:
- learning a language - studying for medical and law exams - memorizing people's names and faces - brushing up on geography - mastering long poems - even practicing guitar chords!
- Antidote is an open source implementation of the IEEE 11073-20601 standard. It also contains the implementation of a D-Bus based 11073 manager service.
- CDimg tools is a set of command line tools to manipulate CD/DVD images of certain formats.
- The C Framework for OpenCL (cf4ocl) is a pure C99 set of libraries and utilities for speeding-up the development and benchmarking of OpenCL programs.
- Multiplatform raster graphical editor enabling simultaneous drawing between users. Project including several sub projects as server, painting framework, network library, desktop application and protocol design and documentation.
- Crowdhoster is self-hosted crowd funding website that aims to lower the barrier to entry for group fundraising campaigns. It is a fork of Selfstarter
- Curse of War
- Curse of War is a fast-paced action strategy game for GNU/Linux implemented using
C and ncurses. Since version 1.2.0, there is also an SDL version.
Unlike most RTS, you are not controlling units, but focus on high-level strategic planning: Building infrastructure, securing resources, and moving your armies.
The core game mechanics turns out to be quite close to WWI-WWII type of warfare, however, there is no explicit reference to any historical period.
- Discourse is a web-based discussion platform designed to be flexible, stable, and modern.