Broaden your selection: Category/Version-control
- A set of SUID programs make 9p filesystem support by the Linux kernel easier.
- Haskell filestore
- The filestore library provides an abstract interface for a
versioning file store, and modules that instantiate this
interface. Currently Git, Darcs, and Mercurial modules are
This package contains the libraries compiled for GHC.
- Jikes Research Virtual Machine
- The Jikes Research Virtual Machine (Jikes RVM) is a Java virtual machine that is written in Java. Its goal is to provide a platform for research in virtual machine technologies such as garbage collection and adaptive optimization. This kind of research is done by modifying the Jikes Research Virtual Machine itself. Consequently, the Jikes RVM project does not provide any binary releases.
The Jikes Research Virtual Machine should not be confused with the discontinued Jikes compiler. Both projects have a common history in that they were both started by IBM but they are now independent of each other.
- RabbitVCS provides a user-friendly interface to a number of version control systems. For example, it offers Nautilus integration to Git, Mercurial and Subversion.
- TortoiseHG Workbench is a GUI client, written in Python and using the QT toolkit, for the Mercurial version control system. It runs on GNU/Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X. It provides a convenient way to add, track, and view changes to a Mercurial repository. There is also an optional plugin for Nautilus to facilitate easy use from GNOME.