Broaden your selection:
- 'Q' DVD-Author
- 'Q' DVD-Author is a GUI frontent for dvdauthor and related tools. The goal is to provide an easy-to-use, yet powerful and complete interface to generate DVD menus, slideshows, and videos to burn on a DVD under GNU/Linux.
- ANDREW's Not a DVD Ripping and Encoding Wizard
- ANDREW's Not a DVD Ripping and Encoding Wizard, but a command-line interface that simplifies the use of some applications to create AVI, Matroska, MP4 or OGM files from DVDs.
- Airs is a tool that can periodically check for new TV episodes online on a few of the popular Web sites. It will present to you if and when there are new episodes available. It supports lifetime management for the downloaded episode information where you can track which episodes you've already seen, which you are still retrieving, and which ones you still have to find.
- Atraci is an application that allows users to stream music from a selection of over 60 million songs.
It searches iTunes, Last.fm and SoundCloud to display song results, finds the best match for the song on YouTube and streams the highest quality video available.
- aviManager helps you manage your (large) movie (DVD, DivX) collection. It ships with an intelligent voting system for many users, and attempts to find the best movie to watch. There is also a nice IMdb grabber for fast movie adding.
- 'Avidemux' is a graphical tool to edit video. It can open AVI, MPEG, Nuppelvideo and BMPs. Most common codecs are supported (M-JPEG, MPEG, DivX, Xvid, huffyuv, WMA, etc.) thanks to libavcodec. Video can be edited, cut, appended, filtered (resize/crop/denoise), and re-encoded to either AVI (DivX/Xvid) or MPEG 1/2.
- BakaSub is a video subtitling program that supports Super Station Alpha File formats for titles. It is full featured, containing many of the features of Super Station Alpha.
- besssugo is a free computational tool specifically designed to aid a cognizant expert—i.e. you, whether an engineer, scientist, technician, geek, etc—to build videos showing the result of a certain scientific calculation or whatever data can be computed or storied in a digital computer. Technically speaking, it is a plugin for the computational tool wasora, which provides means to parse and understand a high-level plain-text input file containing algebraic expressions, data for function interpolation, differential equations and output instructions amongst other facilities. Therefore, any mathematical computation which can be done by wasora—i.e. solving systems of differential-algebraic equations, multidimensional interpolation of scattered data, numerical integration and differentiation, etc.—can be combined with the facilities that besssugo provides to create visual representations in the form of animations.
- Blender is an integrated 3D suite for modelling, animation, rendering, post-production, interactive creation and playback (games).
Blender has its own particular user interface, which is implemented entirely in OpenGL and designed with speed in mind. Python bindings are available for scripting; import/export features for popular file formats like 3D Studio and Wavefront Obj are implemented as scripts by the community. Stills, animations, models for games or other third party engines and interactive content in the form of a standalone binary and/or a web plug-in are common products of Blender use.
- 'camE' is a Webcam grabber for video4linux devices. It is based on the xawtv webcam app, but extended to use imlib2 for applying antialised, blended truetype fonts to the image before upload. A large number of new options have been added including scp support (in addition to ftp), image archiving, and much more. It runs as a daemon and needs no X connection to operate.