Broaden your selection: Category/Web-authoring
- Bk edit 2
- bk_edit is a bookmark manager and editor. It can read, write, edit, create, manage, and organize the bookmarks of the most popular browsers. There is also a simple drag and drop interface for adding new bookmarks from a running browser in a very comfortable way. There are plugins for various bro\wsers.
- 'Bookmark4U' gives users a comfortable bookmarking environment so they can can access their favorite Web sites by just one click without having to remember URLs anymore. The bookmark data is stored in a database in the server, and can be easily searched. Bookmarks can be arranged in folders in any depth. For each bookmark, visit information is managed, such as the visit counter, or the last visit time and date, etc. The package can import from or export to the local browser's bookmarks. It is available in nine languages.
- 'Bookmarker' is a Web-based bookmark management, retrieval, and search tool.
- 'EasyBookmarks' is a Web-based bookmarks system. It features easy installation and maintenance, support for multiple users with personal lists and personal configuration, and support for several databases with a detached database engine. The generated pages are HTML4 compliant and support custom CSS for easy customizing.
- 'Garlic' is a Web-based personal bookmark manager which does not require a separate SQL server. It provides full text indexing and bookmark categorization. Data is stored in Berkeley DB format, and can be exported to XML. Garlic can build a reading list from RSS feeds, thanks to a companion application called Pesto.
- Gnobog (GNOME Bookmarks Organizer) is a program that lets you manage your Internet sites' addresses, and tries to ease your web or ftp surfing.
- Red Matrix
- Originally authored by Mike Macgirvin (also the original author of Friendica), the RedMatrix is a super network created from a huge number of smaller independent and autonomous websites - which are linked together into a cooperative publishing and social platform. It consists of an open source webapp providing a complete multi-user decentralised publishing, sharing, and communications system - known as a "hub". Each hub provides communications (private messaging, chat, blogging, forums, and social networking), along with media management (photos, events, files, web pages, shareable apps) for its members; all in a feature-rich platform. These hubs automatically reach out and connect with each other and the rest of the matrix. Privacy and content ownership always remain under the direct personal control of the individual; and permission to access any item can be granted or denied to anybody in the entire matrix.
What makes the RedMatrix unique is what we call "magic authentication" - which is based on our groundbreaking work in decentralised identity services. No other platform provides this ability. Within the matrix the boundaries between different hubs are blurred or seemingly non-existent. Identity in the matrix is considered transient and potentially nomadic. "Who you are" has nothing to do with "what computer you're connected to", and website content can adapt itself according to who is viewing it. You have the ability to "clone" your identity to other hubs; which allows you to continue to communicate with your friends seamlessly if your primary hub is ever disabled (temporarily or permanently).
The RedMatrix is ideal for communities of any size, from private individuals and families to online forums, business websites, and organisations. It can be used by anybody who has communications or web content that they wish to share, but where they desire complete control of whom they share it with.
- SiteBar is a bookmark server intended for both personal and enterprise usage. It integrates to most browsers used today and offers maximum number of features on the smallest possible place. The most important features are granular security mechanism, bookmarks import/export, painless upgrade/install procedure, drag&drop, skins and speed.