Broaden your selection: Category/Web-authoring
- AOLserver is a multithreaded, TCL-enabled, massively scalable and extensible Web server designed for large scale, dynamic Web sites such as Digital City and AOL.COM. It includes complete database integration, dynamic page scripting, and an open, extensible architecture.
- aPAz is An ultra-light PHP AnonymiZer. It is intended to be a "Put it anywhere, browse everywhere application". You can use it on any Web server that uses PHP and allows socket functions.
- Advanced Web Statistics is a free tool that generates advanced web server access statistics graphically. This web server log analyzer works as a CGI or from command line and shows you all information your log contains, in few graphical web pages. It can analyze IIS 5.0+, Apache log files and some other web servers (log files with a personalized format are supported since version 3.0). It's the best statistics tool for web server with less than 200,000 visits a month. The program can measure visits, unique vistors, pages, domains/countries, OS busiest times, robot visits, search engine/keyword used, and HTTP errors. Statistics can be updated from a browser or your scheduler. The program also supports virtual servers.
- Anti-Web httpd
- 'Anti-Web httpd' is a single-process Web server that relies on its inherent simplicity to be robust and secure. It supports virtual hosts, CGI, IPv6, and more. In its default mode, it is easy to launch and requires no configuration files.
- Autobench is a collection of scripts to automate the benchmarking a web server (or for conducting a comparative test of two different web servers). It is a wrapper for httperf. Autobench runs httperf repeatedly against each host, increasing the number of requested connections per second each time. It extracts the significant data from the httperf output, and delivers a CSV or TSV file which can be imported directly into a spreadsheet for analysis or GNUplotted using the included bench2graph script.
- 'Anti-Web httpd' is a single-process Web server that relies on its inherent simplicity to be robust and secure. It has support for virtual hosts, CGI, IPv6, and more. In its default mode, though, it is easy to launch and requires no configuration files. It implements the bare minimum of HTTP 1.1 necessary to be a productive web server. It doesn't support certain requests like HEAD (anymore), but normal users will never notice the difference. POST request support is in the works, as is HTTPS/SSL support.
- A high-performance Web server for UNIX-like computers
- Business Integration Engine
- BIE is an free software integration system that makes it easy for organizations to exchange data with external trading partners regardless of their native applications. It is truly cross-platform since it written in Java.
- Cherokee is a web server.
- ColdStore is a gigabyte-scale persistent object store which maps objects into a file (for persistence), can allocate objects in a minimal working-set of pages (for speed), permits library versions to change without a rebuild of the store, and permits application checkpoint/restart. Coldstore might be used to replace a database, cache highly structured objects, act as an OODB, make STL persistent, act as a Document Store for XML/SGML/HTML, create a MUD. Future projects include a virtual machine toolkit, ports of several languages, VW and byte-interpretive language workbench.