Broaden your selection: Category/Web-authoring
- AIOCP (All In One Control Panel) is a free and open source Content Management System (CMS), a professional platform-independent all-inclusive solution to completely manage a website or portal through a user friendly web-interface (WMS - Website Management System). Based on PHP/MySQL and open standard technologies, AIOCP is also an Internet/Intranet framework for web application development and includes E-Commerce and E-Business Management Systems. AIOCP includes by default all needed modules for website management and a long list of extra modules: CMS, WYSIWYG editor, languages, users, menus, forums, news, newsletter, links, downloads, reviews, awards, chat, polls, calendar, banners, search engine, e-commerce, e-business, statistics, online help, system tools, shell, backup, mime, whois, ping, traceroute, MySQL database management, transcoding, custom modules, code libraries, 1700 images, sounds. AIOCP modules has been designed to offer great flexibility, each module is perfectly integrated into the system and has adequate management and control tools.
- The Adaptive Website Framework (AWF) is a Web framework, CMS, Web portal, news system, online community, etc. It can simplify Web site creation and present content efficiently. It features design/content separation, multiple designs (themes), personalized page layout, a WYSIWYG editor, a package installer for adding new features with just one click, user/group-management, messaging/community modules, access protection of single pages or site sections, effective caching, easy to use API functions, export options for documents, the ability to integrate Unix shell scripts or embed PHP code, and support for nearly unlimited languages, documents, and users.
- Absolut Engine
- Absolut Engine is an advanced news publishing system. It features 3 layer access (admin/chief/editor), article posting, editing and deleting, an image managment tool, a file manager, and an articles manager. The built-in WYSIWYG editor lets users produce XHTML 1.0 Strict compliant code via rich text editing. User can extend the package via module functionality - any required addons/plugins (modules) can be created and added to the system. Modules currently included are Discussions, Surveys, RSS Feed, Search Engine Optimization, and a message system for better communication between users.
- 'Aquarium' is a Web site framework written in Python. It provides necessary toolkits, session management, and a convenient modular approach to build Web applications quickly. It offers convenient libraries and extensible APIs for tasks like session management and Web server integration (including CGI, mod_python, and FastCGI). It now includes its own small Python Web server, Glass, (based on the standard libraries) so users can get started quickly without having to figure out how to set up Apache. Aquarium is tightly integrated with Cheetah, and includes autocompilation of Cheetah templates. It is compact (a few thousand lines of code) and well documented.
- This project has been decomissioned.
'aroundme' is social networking and team interaction software. It has three central components: a social network, groupware, and activities and task management. It works with standard Web server configurations, and uses only about 3Mb of disk space. The amount of space each user has for image storage is configurable at installation. Features include membership and group wiki, blog, events, tasks, and polls; user multiple profiles, customisable social networking; simple publishing tools; a membership and group access control system; and an RSS feed.
- A Content Management system to manage websites. Features: WYSIWYG Content, Smarty Templates, fine-grained object and feature permission based on user-groups, Workflows, multi-websites, multi-user, multi-language support; multiple contents per page ... many AddOns available.
- 'beacon' is a simple date and category-driven Web site publishing system. It looks like a blog, but behaves like a Wiki. It features Wiki article formatting and linking, hierarchical categorisation of articles, customisable menus, file upload and inclusion in article content, RSS feeds, article commenting, open or restricted editing, a templated design, Captcha security, a database abstraction layer (works with many types of databases), multilingual support (content and interface), and spell checking, all in a 1MB footprint.
- Bricolage is a full-featured, enterprise-class content management and publishing system. It offers a browser-based interface for ease-of use, a fully-fledged templating system with complete HTML::Mason, HTML::Template, PHP 5, and Template Toolkit support for flexibility, and many other features. It operates in an Apache/mod_perl environment and uses the PostgreSQL RDBMS for its repository.
- The entire site is stored in a single HTML-file - no database is needed. You edit your entire site with your favorite HTML-editor, upload the content file and get a dynamic website. The complete content management system is less than 100 KB. There is an integrated online WYSIWYG editor with link validation, image handling, online editing of system files and an automatic backup on logout. Over 30 language translations.
- 'Campsite' is a multilingual content management system (CMS) for news websites. Its user interface was built with the end user (journalist, editor, publisher) in mind, and it can be configured to suit different types of end users. Campsite follows the print-newspaper publishing paradigm, so it structures sites by default as Publications > Issues > Sections > Articles. Campsite works best for medium-to-large-size online news publications, but can also handle smaller sites.