Broaden your selection:
- 'Q' DVD-Author
- 'Q' DVD-Author is a GUI frontent for dvdauthor and related tools. The goal is to provide an easy-to-use, yet powerful and complete interface to generate DVD menus, slideshows, and videos to burn on a DVD under GNU/Linux.
- 123sqlengine is a functional relational database engine still under development but featuring fully original database engine design
- 3DLDF is a GNU package for three-dimensional drawing with MetaPost output. It is written in C++ using CWEB. It is intended, among other things, to provide a convenient way of including 3D graphics in TeX documents. This package includes an interactive program called `3dldf', which implements a language intended to resemble Donald Knuth's METAFONT language and John Hobby's MetaPost language, which is based on METAFONT.
- 4store is a database storage and query engine that holds RDF
4store's main strengths are its performance, scalability and stability. It does not provide many features over and above RDF storage and SPARQL queries, but if your are looking for a scalable, secure, fast and efficient RDF store, then 4store should be on your shortlist.
- Automates most tasks used for streaming.
Was used during LibrePlanet 2015 and 2016.
ABYSS was previously know as Libre-Streamer.
- The ACal Project is a Web-based event calendar made for everyone. It was designed to be simple to install and setup. It does not require a database server, and installing is as easy as drag and drop. It can run on almost any ISP's server that has PHP installed.
- ADG: Automatic Drawing Generation
- The ADG library (Automatic Drawing Generation) is a set of functions focused on automating the drawing of mechanical parts. It is not a CAD system but a library providing a non-interactive canvas where you can put common CAD entities such as paths, xatches and quotes, to create your technical drawings. The final result can be displayed inside a GTK+ widget or exported to any cairo available format, such as PostScript and PDF documents or PNG and SVG images.
- Database load balancing class for PHP applications who need to deal with various MySQL servers. The class will properly detect write queries and will try the next available server(s) until running out of connections. Multi server connection handling in progress in order to allow running transactions in many servers at the same time.
- ADOdb is a database abstraction library for PHP. The PHP version currently supports an amazing number of databases, thanks to the wonderful ADOdb community: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Interbase, Firebird, Informix, Oracle, MS SQL, Foxpro, Access, ADO, Sybase, FrontBase, DB2, SAP DB, SQLite, Netezza, LDAP, and generic ODBC, ODBTP. The Sybase, Informix, FrontBase and PostgreSQL, Netezza, LDAP, ODBTP drivers are community contributions. Some reasons why ADOdb is popular include:
- Designed for speed. It is probably the fastest free software database abstraction library available for PHP. See benchmarks.
- Provides extensive portability support such as date and type-handling and portable schema creation. See portable sql tips
- Support many enterprise features such as database backed sessions (with session expiry notification), SQL code generation, pivot tables, SELECT LIMIT emulation for all databases, performance monitoring.
- Easy to learn.
- Extensive QA, every release is unit-tested on Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL, Oracle 9.
- Mature, continuously developed since August 2000. Has a large community of users.
- Powerful Active Record support. See docs.
- Very reasonable licensing terms (BSD). This means that you can incorporate (and even compile) it into your software applications royalty-free without asking the author's permission, provided you include license.txt in your release.
- ADOdb Lite
- A small, fast replacement for ADODB that uses 1/6th of the memory and upto 300% faster while being compatible with ADODB using a subset of the most often used ADODB commands.. Supports Frontbase, MaxDB, MiniSql, MSSQL, MySql, Postgres, SqLite and Sybase.