Broaden your selection:
- 4store is a database storage and query engine that holds RDF
4store's main strengths are its performance, scalability and stability. It does not provide many features over and above RDF storage and SPARQL queries, but if your are looking for a scalable, secure, fast and efficient RDF store, then 4store should be on your shortlist.
- Automates most tasks on video and audio streaming.
Besides being a free/libre software, its goals are:
- Move past command-line based streaming, by automating things.
- Provide audio/video feedback for the volunteer at the station to monitor the streaming.
Its current features include:
- Behave slightly differently according to user actions or loss of the feed.
- GTK+ graphical user interface.
- Ease to switch between testing mode -- for testing the audio and video chain without broadcasting -- to stream mode, which broadcasts the feeds.
- In the event of main camera source failure, ABYSS changes the pipeline to fetch the video source from a backup USB webcam and then starts broadcasting again.
- Each stream is actually recorded locally in three forms to allow easy post-processing: audio-only, raw-video, and audio-video.
ABYSS was previously know as Libre-Streamer.
- ADG: Automatic Drawing Generation
- The ADG library (Automatic Drawing Generation) is a set of functions focused on automating the drawing of mechanical parts. It is not a CAD system but a library providing a non-interactive canvas where you can put common CAD entities such as paths, xatches and quotes, to create your technical drawings. The final result can be displayed inside a GTK+ widget or exported to any cairo available format, such as PostScript and PDF documents or PNG and SVG images.
- AKFAvatar is a fancy graphical user interface for applications, where an avatar appears on the screen and tells things to the user via a speech bubble. There can also be recorded audio files, so that the user even can hear what it is saying. It can be used for infotainment systems.
With AKFAvatar you can easily write cross platform applications in Lua. Lua scripts don't even need to be compiled for the target platform. It has an interface for C programs. Furthermore there is a binding for Free Pascal.
- 'abcde' is a frontend to cdparanoia, wget, cd-discid, id3, and your favorite Ogg/MP3/Flac encoder (Oggenc is the default). With one comand, it grabs a CD, converts each track to Ogg/MP3/Flac, and comments or ID3-tags each file. It supports multiple output in a single CD read, volume normalization, gapless encoding (with Lame), parallelization, SMP, HTTP proxies, customizable filename organization and munging, playlist generation, and remote distributed encoding via distmp3.
- Adcd is a CD player for GNU/Linux with a ncurses (text mode) interface. It features all the functions expected in a compact disc player, including playing selected tracks, random playing and loop mode. Also features a non-interactive mode for those who want to play their CDs while using the console for something else.
- Agatha is a Web-based MP3 playing system that allows the home user or office group to stream music, create, manage, and share play lists, and control the playing of music on a remote system. It does not require a database and has full play-on-server support.
- Think of a radio station. Airtime is software that allows multiple people to run it over the internet. Airtime helps them manage the audio archive, upload files, create shows, manage staff, edit the programme calendar and cue playout. Designed specifically for independent media, it's free software.
- 'alogg' is a library which makes it easier to use Ogg/Vorbis streams with Allegro. It offers facilities to decode, stream, and encode Ogg/Vorbis streams, and integrates those facilities with Allegro's datafile and sample loading routines. 'alogg' comes with a sample player, streamer, and encoder based on Allegro's sound routines.
- Amarok is a cross-platform multimedia player that uses the Phonon sound server framework to play audio media and streams, and features a fresh and efficient approach to playlist handling. The emphasis is on the quick and easy user interface, allowing for fast access to the media library.