Broaden your selection: Category/Works-with-format
- ADG: Automatic Drawing Generation
- The ADG library (Automatic Drawing Generation) is a set of functions focused on automating the drawing of mechanical parts. It is not a CAD system but a library providing a non-interactive canvas where you can put common CAD entities such as paths, xatches and quotes, to create your technical drawings. The final result can be displayed inside a GTK+ widget or exported to any cairo available format, such as PostScript and PDF documents or PNG and SVG images.
- CAM::PDF reads and writes any document that conforms to the PDF
specification generously provided by Adobe at
https://www.adobe.com/devnet/pdf/pdf_reference.html (link last
checked Feb 2013).
The file format through PDF 1.5 is well-supported, with the exception of the "linearized" or "optimized" output format, which this module can read but not write. Many specific aspects of the document model are not manipulable with this package (like fonts), but if the input document is correctly written, then this module will preserve the model integrity.
The PDF writing feature saves as PDF 1.4-compatible. That means that compressed object streams cannot be written. The consequence is that reading and then writing a PDF 1.5+ document may enlarge the resulting file by a fair margin.
- This module allows the creation of PDF files with Template Toolkit and PDF::Reuse within a Catalyst view.
- ctioga2 is a plotting program in the spirit of gnuplot. It can be used either directly on command-line or writing command files (or a mix of both). It produces publication-quality PDF files. It is based on the Tioga plotting library.
- CUPS-PDF provides a PDF Writer backend to CUPS. This can be used
as a virtual printer in a paperless network or to perform testing
Documents are written to a configurable directory (by default to ~/PDF) or can be further manipulated by a post-processing command.
- Evince is a document viewer for multiple document formats like PDF, PostScript and many others. The goal of Evince is to replace the multiple document viewers that exist on the GNOME Desktop, like ggv, gpdf, and xpdf with a single simple application.
- Fbi IMproved
- FIM is a lightweight universal image viewer, mostly for Linux (but not only). FIM aims to be a highly customizable and scriptable image viewer for users who are comfortable with software like the VIM text editor or the Mutt mail user agent. It has been developed with Linux in mind, but can be built to run on several Unix systems or even on MS-Windows.
- Foodsoft is online software for a non-profit food coop. It features a product catalog, order cycle management, accounting, and tasks. A food cooperative is a group of people buying food from suppliers of their own choosing; a collective do-it-yourself supermarket. Members order their products online and collect them on a specified day, and all put in a bit of work to make that possible. Foodsoft facilitates the ordering and administration.
- Ghostscript is an interpreter for the PostScript language and the PDF file format. It also includes a C library that implements the graphics capabilities of the PostScript language. It supports a wide variety of output file formats and printers.
This package is the GNU version of the Artifex Ghostscript.