Broaden your selection: Category/Works-with
- ADX Addressbook
- Minimalistic but massively web 2.0 enabled address book running completely in your browser. How it works: XML + XSLT = HTML address book (XML file) is tranformed (XSLT file) by web browser to HTML,
- ConTagged is a Web-based address book for small companies. It features a public address book which is writable for all company staff and a personal address book for each staff member. Contacts can be grouped and looked up flexibly by assigning tags to them. It requires an existing LDAP server to authenticate users and to store the contact data.
- Emaigos is a free multi-platform software useful to import Google contacts and calendars in Emacs. Contacts are stored in a Big Brother Database (BBDB) file, which makes them usable with many Emacs email packages, like Gnus. Google calendars are stored as a single Org mode file, so that the events may be viewed as a structured document and possibly shown within an Agenda view. So with Emaigos it's possible to use Google as contacts and calendars manager, while having at the same time all data available within Emacs. The original Google contacts and calendars are not modified in any way by Emaigos. The name "Emaigos" is an acronym for "EMAcs Importer for GOogle Stuff".
- Group-Office is a Web-based office suite written that is extensible with modules. It features user management, module management, an email client, a file manager, a calendar, project management, Web site management, and customer relations management. It also features synchronization with PDAs and email clients.
- 'hipergate' is a comprehensive free software suite for CRM and team work.
- Libral is an address book engine. It allows you to create your address books and to add personal and company cards to them. Data managed in a personal card include personal data (name, surname, address, etc.), Web links, email addresses, irc uris, telephone numbers, job information (company where the contact works, manager, collaborator, etc.), and notes. In a company card you can manage Web links, email addresses, telephone numbers, and notes. XML is used to store data. Libral can import addressbooks from GnomeCard, Kaddressbook, VCard, Evolution, and CSV.
- Little Black Book
- pyLBB is an address book manager. It is portable and allows users to manage contacts, with personal data (name, nickname, address, job information, etc.), along with email addresses, a home page URL, phone numbers, and notes.
- Marble offers different kind of beautiful and useful map views of the Earth including OpenStreetMap. It can also search for place names and suggest routes.
- Multiuser Address Management System Book
- MAMS is a Web-based multiuser address management sustem.book (address database). When downloaded, the retrieved addresses can be imported into word-processing or spreadsheet applications; current supported download formats include CSV, TEXT, and TeX. Categories can be created, deleted, renamed, and assigned to indovidual address records.
- RedNotebook is a graphical diary and journal helping you keep track of notes and thoughts. It includes a calendar navigation, customizable templates, export functionality and word clouds. You can also format, tag and search your entries.