Broaden your selection: Category/Works-with
- GNU barcode is a tool to convert text strings to printed bars. It supports a variety of standard code to represent the strings and creates postscript output. Features include:
- available as both a library and a command line frontend (so you can include barcode printing in your application)
- supports UPC, EAN, ISBN, CODE39, and other encoding standards
- Postscript and encapsulated postscript output (other backends can be added as needed)
- Accepts sizes and positions as inches, millimeters, and centimeters
- Can create tables of barcodes (to print labels on sticker pages)
- Barcode Writer in Pure Postscript prints various barcode formats entirely within Level 2 PostScript. This means the printer itself converts the input string into the printed output, so you needn't re-implement the barcode generation process whenever your language needs change. It supports all major barcode formats.
- Bookland is a Python program that generates ISBN bar code symbols (Bookland EAN-13 + 5-digit add-on) in EPS format. Includes UPC-A and EAN-13 classes, so it may be useful in a broader context. You can create a bar code even withou the full ISBN number as bookland will calculate the check digit for you. The program also creates the EAN13 number and check digit and determines the parity patterns and bit encodings.
- Pastèque (watermelon) is a Point Of Sale software suite that enables
shopkeepers to achieve their sales efficiently. Pastèque is composed with 3 softwares :
- Pastèque Server
- Pastèque Desktop
- Pastèque Android
They are available on both tablets and computers, which means you can easily transfer your database between one software and another. The program allows you to track your activity online, manage different customers, print tickets, etc.
- SPINA is free software that facilitates calculation of constant structure parameters of endocrine feedback control systems. A first successful implementation applies to evaluation of thyroid function. It allows for calculating the thyroid's maximum secretory capacity (GT or SPINA-GT) and the sum activity of peripheral 5'-deiodinases (GD or SPINA-GD) from levels of TSH, (F)T4 and (F)T3 that have been determined once only (SPINA Thyr).
This method is increasingly used in experimental research. SPINA Thyr has been evaluated in clinical trials covering more than 10,000 subjects with various disorders of thyroid homeostais. Additional applications targeting other endocrine feedback loops are currently being developed or prepared, respectively.
SPINA Thyr is a free application that calculates GT and GD. Source code is provided for Lazarus and Free Pascal. The program is compatible with most desktop Linux distributions, Mac OS X and Windows.
- ZBar is a software suite for reading bar codes from various sources, such as video streams, image files and raw intensity sensors. It supports many popular symbologies (types of bar codes) including EAN-13/UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, Code 128, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5 and QR Code.
The flexible, layered implementation facilitates bar code scanning and decoding for any application: use it stand-alone with the included GUI and command line programs, easily integrate a bar code scanning widget into your Qt, GTK+ or PyGTK GUI application, leverage one of the script or programming interfaces (Python, Perl, C++) ...all the way down to a streamlined C library suitable for embedded use.