Broaden your selection: Category/Works-with
- CheckBook Tracker
- In order to leave Windows behind most people need a fully-functional money management program. CheckBook Tracker seeks to solve that problem. It has the feel and features of packages like Microsoft Money without requiring the user to build their own sources or find an RPM for their distribution. Its features include Transaction entry similar to Microsoft Money, Import/Export QIF files straight from Money or Quicken, autocomplete payee and category fields, and autocomplete entire transaction based on recent payee. The entire program is less than 2 MB.
- This program may be used to break the encryption on Microsoft Excel XP/2002/2003 files which have been encrypted using the RC4 method. These files are encrypted using a 40-bit-long key. It will not work on files encrypted using later versions or versions 8.0 or earlier.
- Debt Payoff
- DebtPayoff is an application which will calculate how long it will take to pay off a credit card at a given interest rate and payment amount. It will also calculate how much of what is paid will go toward interest.
- Foodsoft is online software for a non-profit food coop. It features a product catalog, order cycle management, accounting, and tasks. A food cooperative is a group of people buying food from suppliers of their own choosing; a collective do-it-yourself supermarket. Members order their products online and collect them on a specified day, and all put in a bit of work to make that possible. Foodsoft facilitates the ordering and administration.
- GBonds is a savings bond inventory program for GNOME. It can track the current redemption value and performance of both individual bonds and an entire inventory, and print out that inventory (so you can keep a permanent record in a separate location). The program can track savings notes and series E, EE, and I savings bonds, and can use U.S. Treasury Department redemption files without modification.
- GNU Ledger is a simple income and expense tracker for indepentant contractors and single person service businesses. It includes a chart of account, a general ledger, and an address book.
- Math program from the GNOME project. You can extend Gnumeric with GPL extensions through a plug-in system, and define complex functions in Perl, Python, and Guile through optional plug-ins. There's also a generic shared-lib-based plug in system. The program can be scripted via its CORBA interfaces. Gnumeric is compatible with most other spreadsheet programs: it will load and save Excel files, and ships with many file import/export filters, including HTML, Oleo, CVS, Lotus 1-2-3, Plan Perfect, Quattro Pro, Sylk, and xBase. New features added in the latest version include merged cell support, a revised plugin loader and a search & replace function.
- LibreOffice is the power-packed personal productivity suite that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base.
LibreOffice is a fork of OpenOffice.org, which is now called Apache OpenOffice. Because Apache OpenOffice hosts and recommends using proprietary extensions, we do not recommend using it.
- Oleo is a spreadsheet program that supports the X Window System and character based terminals, and can output Embedded PostScript renditions of spreadsheets. It has a Motif/LessTif interface, internationalization support, and an autoconf/automake based compilation process. Database access and GUI improvements are being worked on.
- RLM Log Reader
- This utility reads usage log files from Reprise License Manager (RLM) and produces reports that can be more easily read by a human and analyzed in spreadsheet software. RLM is a third-party license manager for Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) to enforce license policies with their products. RLM Log Reader is not affiliated in any way with Reprise License Manager or Reprise Software. For more information on their products, visit their website: http://www.reprisesoftware.com.