free society. We build this foundation.
With your help, we will raise $450,000 this
winter to make this foundation even stronger.
Donate today, and build us up for 2014.
Cdda2wav is a program recording audio tracks digitally (CDDA) from compact disc drives or burners into wav files, making possible lossless copies of audio tracks. It is currently distributed as part of the 'cdrtools' package. Features include:
- the ability to record tracks into separate files
- the ability to save audio samples in a variety of formats and calculate MD-5 checksums for the sampled data
- real-time scheduling (where available)
- ability to undo pre-emphasis on-the-fly
- can extract title information from CD Extra and CD-Text discs (with appropriate hardware)
- can calculate CDDB disc id for title lookups in the internet
DocumentationUser FAQ available in HTML format from http://www.cdda2wav.de/faq.html
released on 6 April 2001
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2||Janet Casey||4 June 2002|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 9 February 2004.