The C Framework for OpenCL, cf4ocl, is a cross-platform pure C99 object-oriented framework for developing and benchmarking OpenCL projects in C/C++. It aims to:
- Promote the rapid development of OpenCL programs in C/C++.
- Assist in the benchmarking of OpenCL events, such as kernel execution and data transfers.
- Simplify the analysis of the OpenCL environment and of kernel requirements.
- Object-oriented interface to the OpenCL API
- New/destroy functions, no direct memory alloc/free
- Easy (and extensible) device selection
- Simple event dependency mechanism
- User-friendly error management
- OpenCL version independent
- Integrated profiling
DocumentationDocumentation can be generated with Doxygen in HTML, Latex, PDF and man pages format. Latest HTML documentation.
released on 13 October 2014
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|LGPLv3orlater||Jgay||17 October 2014|
|GPLv3orlater||Jgay||17 October 2014|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Required to use||GLib 2.23+|
|Required to build||GLib 2.23+|
|Required to use||OpenCL 1.0|
|Required to build||OpenCL 1.0|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 17 October 2014.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.