C Framework for OpenCL
The C Framework for OpenCL, cf4ocl, is a cross-platform pure C object-oriented framework for developing and benchmarking OpenCL projects. It aims to:
- Promote the rapid development of OpenCL host programs in C (with support for C++) and avoid the tedious and error-prone boilerplate code usually required.
- Assist in the benchmarking of OpenCL events, such as kernel execution and data transfers. Profiling comes for free with cf4ocl.
- Simplify the analysis of the OpenCL environment and of kernel requirements.
- Allow for all levels of integration with existing OpenCL code: use as much or as few of cf4ocl required for your project, with full access to the underlying OpenCL objects and functions at all times.
- Object-oriented interface to the OpenCL API
* New/destroy functions, no direct memory alloc/free * Easy (and extensible) device selection * Simple event dependency mechanism * User-friendly error management
- OpenCL version and platform independent
- Integrated profiling
- Advanced device query utility
- Offline kernel compiler and linker
DocumentationDocumentation can be generated with Doxygen in HTML, Latex, PDF and man pages format. Latest HTML documentation.
released on 4 July 2016
Extension or PluginThis package can be used as an extension, plugin, or add-on to:
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv3orlater||Jgay||17 October 2014|
|LGPLv3orlater||Jgay||17 October 2014|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Required to build||OpenCL 1.0|
|Required to use||GLib 2.32+|
|Required to build||GLib 2.32+|
|Required to use||OpenCL 1.0|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 5 July 2016.