The C Framework for OpenCL, cf4ocl, is a cross-platform pure C99 object-oriented framework for developing and benchmarking OpenCL projects in C/C++. It aims to:
- Promote the rapid development of OpenCL programs in C/C++.
- Assist in the benchmarking of OpenCL events, such as kernel execution and data transfers.
- Simplify the analysis of the OpenCL environment and of kernel requirements.
- Object-oriented interface to the OpenCL API
- New/destroy functions, no direct memory alloc/free
- Easy (and extensible) device selection
- Simple event dependency mechanism
- User-friendly error management
- OpenCL version independent
- Integrated profiling
DocumentationDocumentation can be generated with Doxygen in HTML, Latex, PDF and man pages format. Latest HTML documentation.
released on 13 October 2014
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|LGPLv3orlater||Jgay||17 October 2014|
|GPLv3orlater||Jgay||17 October 2014|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Required to use||GLib 2.23+|
|Required to build||GLib 2.23+|
|Required to use||OpenCL 1.0|
|Required to build||OpenCL 1.0|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 17 October 2014.