GNU cgicc is an ANSI C++ compliant class library that greatly simplifies the creation of CGI applications for the World Wide Web by doing the following:
- Parses GET and POST form data transparently.
- Provides string, integer, floating-point and single- and multiple-choice retrieval methods for form data.
- Provides methods for saving and restoring CGI environments to aid in application debugging.
- Provides full on-the-fly web-authoring generation capabilities, with support for cookies.
- Supports web-authoring file upload.
DocumentationUser guide available in HTML, HTML tar file, Texinfo, info, and dvi formats from http://www.gnu.org/software/cgicc/cgicc.html
This is a GNU package:cgicc
released on 9 June 2014
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|LGPLv3orlater||Kelly Hopkins||17 November 2009|
|GPLv2||Kelly Hopkins||17 November 2009|
|GFDL||Kelly Hopkins||17 November 2009|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Required to use||supporting the C++ standard template lib.|
|Required to use||ANSI-compliant C++ compiler|
|Required to use||such as gcc|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 9 June 2014.