Difference between revisions of "Chipmunk"
(fixed bullet points)
m (remove "Sudoman" as the source of the featuring.)
|Line 60:||Line 60:|
Latest revision as of 15:37, 12 December 2011
Chipmunk is a fast 2D rigid body physics library written in C. Supports fast circle, segment, and convex polygon collisions.
- Designed for 2D video games.
- Circle, convex polygon, and line segment collision primitives.
- Multiple collision primitives can be attached to the same rigid body.
- Fast collision detection by using a spatial hash for the broad phase.
- Extremely fast impulse solving by utilizing Erin Catto's contact persistence algorithm.
- Support for collision callbacks based on object types.
- Impulses applied to contact points can be retrieved after the impulse solver has finished.
- Several kinds of joints available.
- C99 implementation, no external dependencies.
- Ruby extension available.
- Simple, read the documentation.
released on 20 September 2011
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|Expat||Kelly Hopkins||6 February 2009|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Developer||VCS Repository Webview||https://github.com/slembcke/Chipmunk-Physics|