Apache Commons Email
Commons Email aims to provide a API for sending email. It is built on top of the Java Mail API, which it aims to simplify.
Some of the mail classes that are provided are as follows:
- SimpleEmail - This class is used to send basic text based emails.
- MultiPartEmail - This class is used to send multipart messages. This allows a text message with attachments either inline or attached.
- HtmlEmail - This class is used to send HTML formatted emails. It has all of the capabilities as MultiPartEmail allowing attachments to be easily added. It also supports embedded images.
- ImageHtmlEmail - This class is used to send HTML formatted emails with inline images. It has all of the capabilities as HtmlEmail but transform all image references to inline images.
- EmailAttachment - This is a simple container class to allow for easy handling of attachments. It is for use with instances of MultiPartEmail and HtmlEmail.
DocumentationCommons Email 1.3.2 API
released on 9 July 2014
This package is listed in the following Collections:
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|Apache2.0||genium||10 November 2013|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Developers||VCS Repository Webview||https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/email/trunk/|
|Required to use||Java 5 or later|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 30 July 2014.