Apache Commons Email
Commons Email aims to provide a API for sending email. It is built on top of the Java Mail API, which it aims to simplify.
Some of the mail classes that are provided are as follows:
- SimpleEmail - This class is used to send basic text based emails.
- MultiPartEmail - This class is used to send multipart messages. This allows a text message with attachments either inline or attached.
- HtmlEmail - This class is used to send HTML formatted emails. It has all of the capabilities as MultiPartEmail allowing attachments to be easily added. It also supports embedded images.
- ImageHtmlEmail - This class is used to send HTML formatted emails with inline images. It has all of the capabilities as HtmlEmail but transform all image references to inline images.
- EmailAttachment - This is a simple container class to allow for easy handling of attachments. It is for use with instances of MultiPartEmail and HtmlEmail.
DocumentationCommons Email 1.3.2 API
released on 24 October 2013
This package is listed in the following Collections:
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|Apache2.0||genium||10 November 2013|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Developers||VCS Repository Webview||https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/commons/proper/email/trunk/|
|Required to use||Java 5 or later|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 10 November 2013.