free society. We build this foundation.
With your help, we will raise $450,000 this
winter to make this foundation even stronger.
Donate today, and build us up for 2014.
DataparkSearch is an Internet and Intranet search engine tool. Key features:
- Support for http, https, ftp, nntp and news URL schemes.
- htdb virtual URL scheme support for indexing SQL databases.
- text/html, text/xml, text/plain, audio/mpeg (MP3) and image/gif mime types built-in support.
- External parsers support for other document types.
- Ability to index multilangual sites using content negotiagion.
- Searching all of the word forms using ispell affixes and dictionaries.
- Stopwords and synonyms lists.
- Boolean query language support.
- Results sorting by relevancy, popularity rank, last modified time and by importance (a multiplication of relevancy and popularity rank).
- Various character sets support.
- Accent insensitive search.
- Phrases segmenting for Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Thai.
- mod_dpsearch - search module for Apache web server.
- Internationalized Domain Names support
DocumentationEnglish user reference included and available in HTML from http://sochi.org.ru/DataparkSearch/; Russian user reference available in HTML from http://sochi.org.ru/DataparkSearch/index.ru.html
released on 9 July 2007
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2orlater||Janet Casey||13 January 2004|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Bug Tracking||VCS Repository Webview||http://www.dataparksearch.org/cgi-bin/bt.pl|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 11 July 2007.