free society. We build this foundation.
With your help, we will raise $450,000 this
winter to make this foundation even stronger.
Donate today, and build us up for 2014.
'emacs-wiki.el' is a wiki major mode for emacs, which aims for implicit and natural markup. It gives you quick access to a hypertext "wiki" system for storing and navigating information from within Emacs. The wiki pages are normal files, and can contain wiki markup which can be published to HTML and TeX or used entirely within Emacs. EmacsWikiMode Features
- CamelCase or bumpy words as hyperlinks
- extended links
- custom markup rules
- embedded elisp
- page redirects
- Wiki:InterWiki names
- integration with ChangeLogMode
- auto-building index of wiki pages
- easy navigation of wiki pages as files on local hard drive
- completion of all wiki names
- inline images
- inline verbatim
- rudimentary page reference using grep
- static publishing of pages or dynamic content serving
- easy templating for html output
- multiple output formats
- integration with PlannerMode allows for Ã¢â¬Åby dayÃ¢â¬ style wiki pages
- IRC general channel
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2||Kelly Hopkins||14 January 2009|
|GPLv2orlater||Kelly Hopkins||14 January 2009|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Required to use||Emacs|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 23 January 2009.