- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- Supports resume and transfer of large files >4GB
- Configurable Speed limits
- Drag & drop support
- Filename filtering on filename (regex support), file size, and user/group permissions.
- Directory comparison to quickly see differences between files on the local machine and the server
- Synchronized directory browsing, such that if you have an identical directory structure on the local machine and the server, means that any directory navigation on one machine is duplicated on the other.
- Remote file search
- IPv6 support
There is a free software server as well that runs only on Windows. See our FTP category for a list of free software FTP servers that run on GNU/Linux.
DocumentationSee the wiki for extensive documentation.
released on 24 September 2013
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2orlater||Jgay||24 September 2013|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Bug tracker||Bug Tracking||http://trac.filezilla-project.org/|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 24 September 2013.