free society. We build this foundation.
With your help, we will raise $450,000 this
winter to make this foundation even stronger.
Donate today, and build us up for 2014.
findwild is a utility program to search for files. It works quite differently from other file search programs you have seen. It has a GUI interface and can recall past searches. The following search criteria are available:
- directory path to search, with multiple wildcards ( * ? ) placed anywhere
- file name(s) to search for, with multiple wildcards anywhere
- file name(s) to exclude, with multiple wildcards anywhere
- file content string(s) to search for, with multiple wildcards anywhere
- file content string(s) to exclude, with multiple wildcards anywhere
- file creation/modification date within a desired range
- your choice of delimiters for search strings (defaults provided)
- search the list of files produced by the previous search
released on 1 June 2008
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv3||Kelly Hopkins||16 October 2009|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 16 October 2009.