GNU Linear Programming Kit
GLPK is a callable library in ANSI C intended for solving large scale linear programming (LP), mixed integer programming (MIP), and other related problems.
The GLPK package includes the following main components:
- implementation of the simplex method;
- implementation of the exact simplex method based on bignum (rational) arithmetic;
- implementation of the primal-dual interior-point method;
- implementation of the branch-and-cut method;
- application program interface (API);
- GNU MathProg modeling language (a subset of AMPL);
- GLPSOL, a stand-alone LP/MIP solver.
DocumentationEnglish user reference in Postscript from http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk/; User guide included in texinfo format
This is a GNU package:glpk
released on 11 March 2016
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv3orlater||Genium||8 November 2015|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Developer||VCS Repository Webview||http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group_id=180|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 11 March 2016.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.