GNU Linear Programming Kit
GLPK is a callable library in ANSI C intended for solving large scale linear programming (LP), mixed integer programming (MIP), and other related problems.
The GLPK package includes the following main components:
- implementation of the simplex method;
- implementation of the exact simplex method based on bignum (rational) arithmetic;
- implementation of the primal-dual interior-point method;
- implementation of the branch-and-cut method;
- application program interface (API);
- GNU MathProg modeling language (a subset of AMPL);
- GLPSOL, a stand-alone LP/MIP solver.
DocumentationEnglish user reference in Postscript from http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glpk/; User guide included in texinfo format
This is a GNU package:glpk
released on 8 November 2015
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv3orlater||Genium||8 November 2015|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Developer||VCS Repository Webview||http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group_id=180|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 8 November 2015.