free society. We build this foundation.
With your help, we will raise $450,000 this
winter to make this foundation even stronger.
Donate today, and build us up for 2014.
GeniusTrader aims to be a full featured toolbox to create trading systems. Powerful systematic trading requires several things:
- many indicators and corresponding signals
- money management rules
- deciding what is a reasonable amount of money to put on a single trade (to limit the risk associated to that trade)
- combining different values within the portfolio (to limit the global risk)
- flexibility to be able to test all
- combinations with the above items
- backtesting system with analysis of results
GeniusTrader already has support of most of this. GeniusTrader consists of a bunch of Perl modules associated to a few perl scripts.
DocumentationUser tutorial available in HTML format from http://www.geniustrader.org/first_use.html
- IRC Help channel
- IRC development channel
released on 9 June 2003
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2orlater||Janet Casey||9 June 2003|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Developer||VCS Repository Webview||http://www.geniustrader.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 29 May 2010.