Contains GNOME time tracker, searching tool, calculator, and other useful GNOME utilities/apps. Programs include:
- gcalc - a simple calculator
- gcolorsel - a color selector
- gdialog - a Gtk version of the 'dialog' program
- gfontsel - a font selector
- ghex - a hex editor
- gless - a Gtk version of the 'less' pager
- gnome-run - a graphical utility to execute a user entered command
- gpenguin - a penguin that follows the mouse
- grun - a minimal graphical utility to execute a user entered command
- gsearchtool - a tool for finding and grepping through files
- gshutdown - reboot or shutdown your machine
- gstripchart - plot system measurements
- gtt - a task timer/tracker
- guname - display 'uname' information about your system
- gw - display users on the system, like 'w'
- idetool - an IDE disk viewing tool
- splash/splac - splash screen renderer
- IRC Help channel
- IRC development channel
released on 28 November 2005
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2orlater||Janet Casey||31 January 2001|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Developer||VCS Repository Webview||http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gnome-utils/|
|Bug Tracking||VCS Repository Webview||http://bugzilla.gnome.org/|
|Required to build||libgtop 1.0 or later|
|Required to build||libglade 0.11 or later|
|Required to build||gnomelibs 1.0.59 or later|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 23 October 2010.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.