GnomeBaker is a CD/DVD burning application for the Gnome desktop. It can:
- Create audio cds from existing wavs, mp3, flac and oggs
- Import M3u and pls audio playlists.
- Create data cds
- Blank rewritable disks
- Copy data cds
- Copy audio cds
- Burn existing cd iso images
- Can burn via scsi and atapi on linux kernels 2.4 and 2.6. Basically if cdrecord works then GnomeBaker will work.
- Drag and drop to create data cds (including DnD to and from nautilus)
- Integrate with gconf for storage of application settings
- Burn DVDs.
- Supports multisession burning
- Blank/Format DVDs
- Burn Cue/Bin files
- Burn data cds on the fly
released on 18 June 2008
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv3||Kelly Hopkins||19 October 2009|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 18 March 2017.