free society. We build this foundation.
With your help, we will raise $450,000 this
winter to make this foundation even stronger.
Donate today, and build us up for 2014.
Gwget is a download manager for the Gnome Desktop. The main features are:
- Resume: By default, gwget tries to continue any download.
- Notification: Gwget tries to use the Gnome notification area support, if available. You can close the main window and gwget runs in the background.
- Recursivity: Gwget detects when you put a html, php, asp or a web page dir in the url to download, and ask you to only download certain files (multimedia, only the index, and so on).
- Drag & Drop: You can d&d a url to the main gwget window or the notification area icon to add a new download.
- Firefox Extension: Fireget
released on 19 October 2009
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2orlater||Kelly Hopkins||21 October 2009|
Leaders and contributors
|David SedeÃ±o FernÃ¡ndez||Maintainer|
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 7 September 2010.