HexChat is an IRC client based on XChat 2, featuring:
- Easy to use and customizable interface
- Cross-platform on Windows, OS X, and Unix-like OSes
- Highly scriptable with Python and Perl
- Translated in multiple languages
- Multi-network with auto-connect, join, and identify
- Spellcheck, proxies, SASL, DCC support and more
- IRC general channel
released on 28 July 2014
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2orlater with exception||Calinou||9 August 2014|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 9 August 2014.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.