Hyper Estraier is a full-text search system. You can search lots of documents for some documents including specified words. If you run a web site, it is useful as your own search engine for pages in your site. Also, it is useful as search utilities of mail boxes and file servers. The characteristic of Hyper Estraier is the following.
- High performance of search
- High scalability of target documents
- Perfect recall ratio by N-gram method
- High precision by hybrid mechanism of N-gram and morphological analyzer
- Phrase search, regular expressions, attribute search, and similarity search
- Multilingualism with Unicode
- Independent of file format and repository
- Intelligent web crawler
- Simple and powerful API
- Supporting P2P architecture
DocumentationDocumentation is split to a number of guides:
released on 25 December 2007
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|BSD 3Clause||Kelly Hopkins||14 January 2010|
|LGPLv2.1orlater||Kelly Hopkins||14 January 2010|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 9 September 2012.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution itself.