Jokosher is a simple and poweful multi-track studio. Jokosher provides a complete application for recording, editing, mixing and exporting audio, and has been specifically designed with usability in mind. The developers behind Jokosher have re-thought audio production at every level, and created something devilishly simple to use.
- Jokosher offers a strong featureset:
- Ease Of Use - Easy to use interface, designed from the ground up. Jokosher uses concepts and language familiar to musicians, and is a breeze to use.
- Editing - Simple editing with splitting, trimming and moving tools. Mixing Multi-track volume mixing with VU sliders.
- Audio - Import audio (Ogg Vorbis, MP3, FLAC, WAV and anything else supported by GStreamer) into your projects.
- Instruments - A range of instruments can be added to a project, and instruments can be renamed. Instruments can also be muted and soloed easily.
- Audio - Export to MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, WAV and anything else GStreamer supports.
DocumentationUser Guide, FAQ, and Tutorial online at http://www.jokosher.org/help
released on 3 August 2008
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2orlater||Ted Teah||3 August 2006|
Leaders and contributors
|Jono Bacon (jono at jonobacon dot org)||Maintainer|
Resources and communication
|Required to build||libsvg2.|
|Required to build||Python|
|Required to build||python-alsaaudio|
|Required to build||python-dbus|
|Required to build||Cairo|
|Required to build||python-cairo|
|Required to build||GStreamer (Version 0.10.9 or later). At the moment we recommend a CVS copy of GStreamer)|
|Required to build||python-glade2|
|Required to build||Gnonlin|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 3 August 2006.