Jokosher is a simple and poweful multi-track studio. Jokosher provides a complete application for recording, editing, mixing and exporting audio, and has been specifically designed with usability in mind. The developers behind Jokosher have re-thought audio production at every level, and created something devilishly simple to use.
- Jokosher offers a strong featureset:
- Ease Of Use - Easy to use interface, designed from the ground up. Jokosher uses concepts and language familiar to musicians, and is a breeze to use.
- Editing - Simple editing with splitting, trimming and moving tools. Mixing Multi-track volume mixing with VU sliders.
- Audio - Import audio (Ogg Vorbis, MP3, FLAC, WAV and anything else supported by GStreamer) into your projects.
- Instruments - A range of instruments can be added to a project, and instruments can be renamed. Instruments can also be muted and soloed easily.
- Audio - Export to MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, WAV and anything else GStreamer supports.
DocumentationUser Guide, FAQ, and Tutorial online at http://www.jokosher.org/help
released on 3 August 2008
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2orlater||Ted Teah||3 August 2006|
Leaders and contributors
|Jono Bacon (jono at jonobacon dot org)||Maintainer|
Resources and communication
|Required to build||python-dbus|
|Required to build||Cairo|
|Required to build||python-cairo|
|Required to build||GStreamer (Version 0.10.9 or later). At the moment we recommend a CVS copy of GStreamer)|
|Required to build||python-glade2|
|Required to build||Gnonlin|
|Required to build||libsvg2.|
|Required to build||Python|
|Required to build||python-alsaaudio|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 3 August 2006.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.