free society. We build this foundation.
With your help, we will raise $450,000 this
winter to make this foundation even stronger.
Donate today, and build us up for 2014.
Ka2dyn presents the following characteristics :
- can display extended debugging infos when asked for,
- can log via syslog when asked for,
- can run in dummy mode when asked for,
- can handle more than one service at a time,
- each service is assured by a dynamically loaded library.
released on 20 March 2006
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPL||Ted Teah||20 March 2006|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 20 March 2006.