free society. We build this foundation.
With your help, we will raise $450,000 this
winter to make this foundation even stronger.
Donate today, and build us up for 2014.
- connectives- (prepositions, pronouns, and the like)
- web2- Webster's Second International English wordlist
- web2a- Webster's Second Internations appendix english wordlist
- propernames- some common proper names
- airport- list of three letter codes for some major airports
- ascii- a map of the ascii character set
- birthtoken- traditional stone and flower for each month
- inter.phone- international country telephone codes
- na.phone- North American (+1) telephone area codes
- operator- precedence table for operators in the C language
- abbrevs.talk, abbrevs.gen- common abbreviations used in electronic communication
- cities.dat- geographic coordinates of many major cities
- postal.codes- postal codes for US and Mexican states and
- Canadian provinces
- GNU-manifesto- The GNU Manifest
- mailinglists- all public Project GNU related mailing lists.
- languages- two-letter codes for languages, from ISO 639
- latin1- like `ascii'; describing the ISO Latin-1 character set
- currency- currency abbreviations and names
- countries- country abbreviations and names and capital cities
- unicode- The official Unicode character set table
- jargon.html- The Jargon file (same as the _Hacker's_Dictionary_)
- us-constitution- The Constitution of the United States of America
- us-declaration- The Declaration of Independence of the Thirteen Colonies
- rfc-index.txt, fyi-index.txt, std-index.txt, bcp-index.txt- Indices of internet standardization documents
- tasks.texi, tasks.info- The GNU task list
This is a GNU package:miscfiles
released on 23 October 2004
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GFDL||Janet Casey||27 March 2001|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
|Developer||VCS Repository Webview||http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=miscfiles|
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 4 July 2010.