free society. We build this foundation.
With your help, we will raise $450,000 this
winter to make this foundation even stronger.
Donate today, and build us up for 2014.
Difference between revisions of "Mozilla"
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
== See also==
== See also==
*[https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Developer_Guide/Build_Instructions Build ]
Revision as of 20:01, 19 September 2013
- Firefox, the Mozilla's web browser
- Thunderbird, the Mozilla's email client
- Sunbird, the Mozilla's calendar project
- SeaMonkey, the Mozilla's Internet suite
Hack the Source Code
Browse Sources Repository
- mozilla-central contains current Firefox and Gecko development. Releases branch off of this repository. Also known as "Trunk".
- comm-central contains current Thunderbird, SeaMonkey and Calendar development. Also contains a mirror of mozilla-central. Releases branch off of this repository.
- mozilla-1.9.1 contains Branch development on Firefox 3.5 and Gecko 1.9.1.
- comm-1.9.1 contains Branch development for Thunderbird 3, SeaMonkey 2 and Sunbird 1 with Gecko 1.9.1. Also contains a mirror of mozilla-1.9.1.
- mozilla root contains the 1.9 branch code, like seamonkey, but indexes a bigger part of the repository and is updated less often.
- Mozilla 1.8 root contains Firefox, Thunderbird 2.0.0.x, and SeaMonkey 1.1.x
- Mozilla 1.8.0 root contains Firefox, Thunderbird 1.5.0.x, SeaMonkey 1.0.x
- Aviary 1.0.1 root Firefox and Thunderbird 1.0.0.x
- Mozilla 1.7 root contains Mozilla Suite 1.7.x