The Mozilla project
- Firefox, the Mozilla's web browser
- Thunderbird, the Mozilla's email client
- Sunbird, the Mozilla's calendar project
- SeaMonkey, the Mozilla's Internet suite
Hack the Source Code
Browse Sources Repository
- mozilla-central contains current Firefox and Gecko development. Releases branch off of this repository. Also known as "Trunk".
- comm-central contains current Thunderbird, SeaMonkey and Calendar development. Also contains a mirror of mozilla-central. Releases branch off of this repository.
- mozilla-1.9.1 contains Branch development on Firefox 3.5 and Gecko 1.9.1.
- comm-1.9.1 contains Branch development for Thunderbird 3, SeaMonkey 2 and Sunbird 1 with Gecko 1.9.1. Also contains a mirror of mozilla-1.9.1.
- mozilla root contains the 1.9 branch code, like seamonkey, but indexes a bigger part of the repository and is updated less often.
- Mozilla 1.8 root contains Firefox, Thunderbird 2.0.0.x, and SeaMonkey 1.1.x
- Mozilla 1.8.0 root contains Firefox, Thunderbird 1.5.0.x, SeaMonkey 1.0.x
- Aviary 1.0.1 root Firefox and Thunderbird 1.0.0.x
- Mozilla 1.7 root contains Mozilla Suite 1.7.x
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.