The Mozilla project
From Free Software Directory
The Mozilla project leads many free software, the best known being the Firefox web browser.
- XULRunner, the Mozilla's runtime environment
- Gecko, the Mozilla's layout engine
Hack the Source Code
Browse Sources Repository
- mozilla-central contains current Firefox and Gecko development. Releases branch off of this repository. Also known as "Trunk".
- comm-central contains current Thunderbird, SeaMonkey and Calendar development. Also contains a mirror of mozilla-central. Releases branch off of this repository.
- mozilla-1.9.1 contains Branch development on Firefox 3.5 and Gecko 1.9.1.
- comm-1.9.1 contains Branch development for Thunderbird 3, SeaMonkey 2 and Sunbird 1 with Gecko 1.9.1. Also contains a mirror of mozilla-1.9.1.
- mozilla root contains the 1.9 branch code, like seamonkey, but indexes a bigger part of the repository and is updated less often.
- Mozilla 1.8 root contains Firefox, Thunderbird 2.0.0.x, and SeaMonkey 1.1.x
- Mozilla 1.8.0 root contains Firefox, Thunderbird 1.5.0.x, SeaMonkey 1.0.x
- Aviary 1.0.1 root Firefox and Thunderbird 1.0.0.x
- Mozilla 1.7 root contains Mozilla Suite 1.7.x
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document
under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or
any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no
Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A
copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the
text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other
similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice
and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license