free society. We build this foundation.
With your help, we will raise $450,000 this
winter to make this foundation even stronger.
Donate today, and build us up for 2014.
A standalone graphical debugger for the GNOME desktop. It currently features a backend which uses the well known GNU Debugger gdb to debug C / C++ programs.
- Breakpoints are saved when you close nemiver: when you restart it on the same binary you don't have to re-set the breakpoints
- Support for debugging applications running on remote machines (using gdbserver)
- Basic stuff: breakpoint, conditional breakpoints, next, step into, you can inspect your variables etc
- Ability to change the value of a variable
- Ability to copy the content of a variable into the gtk clipboard
released on 12 August 2012
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2orlater||arca0||15 September 2012|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 15 September 2012.