A standalone graphical debugger for the GNOME desktop. It currently features a backend which uses the well known GNU Debugger gdb to debug C / C++ programs.
- Breakpoints are saved when you close nemiver: when you restart it on the same binary you don't have to re-set the breakpoints
- Support for debugging applications running on remote machines (using gdbserver)
- Basic stuff: breakpoint, conditional breakpoints, next, step into, you can inspect your variables etc
- Ability to change the value of a variable
- Ability to copy the content of a variable into the gtk clipboard
released on 12 August 2012
|License||Verified by||Verified on||Notes|
|GPLv2orlater||arca0||15 September 2012|
Leaders and contributors
Resources and communication
This entry (in part or in whole) was last reviewed on 15 September 2012.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution itself.